A slow loris may appear to be a cute little harmless animal, but in reality a slow loris is actually quite dangerous. Slow lorises are one of the only poisonous mammals in the world. They secrete a deadly toxin from the sides of their elbows which can kill a human by sending them into anaphylactic shock!
Easily create a simple homemade mosquito trap out of ordinary household items!
1) Cut the top third off of an empty 2 liter bottle
2) In the bottom of the bottle mix 1 cup warm water with 1 tbsp yeast and 1/2 cup sugar
3) Flip the top of bottle upside down and insert into bottom part as shown in the pic
4) Glue or tape the pieces of the bottle together
5) Decorate any way you want :)
Mosquitos are attracted to the CO2 that we exhale while breathing. The yeast and sugar mixture produces the same CO2 which draws the mosquitos in. Once they enter the bottle they can't escape! Brilliant idea that costs next to nothing to make. Make as many as you want to place around the yard. Yooouuuur welcome!